We provide customers with these four services:
- Land Freight
- Forwarding Services
- Inbound and outbound shipments from Singapore to Malaysia, and all over in Malaysia.
FORWARDING & CUSTOMS BROKERAGE SERVICES
Our in-house customs brokerage services ensure swift and efficient clearance for both imports to and exports from Singapore via customs clearance at
- PSA Singapore
- Tanjung Kupang
- Tanjong Puteri
- Tanjung Pelepas
- Johor Port
- Senai Port and
- and all Malaysia’s Custom Checkpoint.
Using advanced Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and simplified procedures to file electronic declaration with customs authority improves the overall turnaround time for customs clearance. Our services also include:
- Direct connection with “Dagang Net”, Malaysia’s leading e-commerce service provider in managing port, logistics and Customs-related e-transactions
- Use of Singapore TradeXchange services for the preparation, application and receipts of the Singapore Cargo Clearance Permit including GST Permit, Trans-shipment Permit and Joint Declaration Permit
- Consultancy services on determining tariff codes as well as provision of advices on duty and tax, custom duty exemptions and duty draw back.
The EDI and Dagang Net allow us to conveniently and swiftly access online to shipping schedules, details and information on vessels, declaration status, billings and customs tariff rates as well as online preparation of customs form declaration.
With these advanced Information Systems to aid our in-house customs brokerage, we can help to ensure that your shipments are cleared by the customs authority in the shortest possible time.
- Light industries
- Huge industries
Coverage of Delivery
- Throughout Peninsular of Malaysia